PGM G 100/200 fulfils the same functions as 100/100, incorporating additional strength in a transverse direction. It is a reliable and perfect solution for road surface rehabilitation providing stress-relief (STR) barrier (B) and Reinforcement (R) at a high level, achieving durability and resistance to deformation.
- Sealing: rain and oxygen cannot penetrate into the new or existing road structure.
- Stress relief: PGM retards crack propagation through to the new overlay.
- Adhesive bonding: PGM provide uniform bonding between old and new asphalt layers.
- Temperature Behaviour: PGM provides good performance even at low temperatures.
- Installation: quick and easy to install, even in curves and uneven surfaces.
- Longevity: by providing durability of the pavement structure and delaying the deleterious effects of water, air and other environmental factors, thus reducing the environment impact and increasing maintenance intervals with a whole life maintenance cost reduction.
PGM-G100/200 is ideally suited for local applications of transverse and longitudinal cracks and construction joints. Various applications for example will include the widening of an existing carriageway or full reconstruction.
Please click below to view some of our other products.
PGM 14 is a mechanically bonded paving…
The standard multi-functional product for stress-relief (STR)…
PGM-G100/100 reinforced paving fabric combines the excellent…
PGM G 100/200 fulfils the same functions…