PGM-G100/100 reinforced paving fabric combines the excellent reinforcing properties of glass filaments with optimum liquid asphalt retention capacity of a mechanically bonded nonwoven paving fabric. Tests have shown that an ultimate strength of 100 KN provides the best reinforcement function.
It is a reliable and perfect solution for road surface rehabilitation providing stress-relief (STR) barrier (B) and Reinforcement (R) at a high level.
- Stress relief (STR): The non-woven element of the Geocomposite provides a stress absorbing membrane interlayer (SAMI)
- Barrier effect (B): The nonwoven layer absorbs and contains the bitumen helping it Keep its integrity, forming an impermeable layer, which seals the surface preventing the Ingress of water and oxygen, this in turn prevents freeze thaw effects in winter and Break down of the road binding materials through oxidation.
- Reinforcement (R): PGM-G100/100 is a high strength glass filament reinforced Geocomposite, Ideally suited to the economic local maintenance of any cracked road surface with a stable substructure.
Tencate PGM-G paving composite specifically engineered for the maintenance of asphalt and concrete roads.
PGM-G100/100 paving composite is ideal for
- Asphalt reinforcement of full pavement widths
- Asphalt reinforcement of old concrete roads
- Repair of a longitudinal crack
- Repair of the old surface over excavated ditches
Please click below to view some of our other products.
PGM 14 is a mechanically bonded paving…
The standard multi-functional product for stress-relief (STR)…
PGM-G100/100 reinforced paving fabric combines the excellent…
PGM G 100/200 fulfils the same functions…